I start a new job – Covid-Related – this coming week. After the December I had, I definitely need to work.
I had to get a new Phone, after being sick while driving and the vomit damaging my old phone beyond repair, and my MacBook Pro gave up the ghost. While I was able to order a new phone, I have to borrow my Artist Friend’s laptop. The Libraries mightn’t allow me to do all I have to do online. (and I’m not talking about filth)
My bin lid broke on New Year’s Eve. I ended up getting a new one this afternoon; in B and M bargains. Also, I had bought a compilation of the ‘Golden Era of Video’ songs at a Charity Shop for 50 p. (double CD) Normally, I avoid the Eighties like the plague. But, I wanted to help out. 🙂
Driving in the frost has given me the heebie jeebies, again. However, I survived a close call this afternoon. I swear to God that the older I get, the more nervous I am driving. But I am a fighter. 😀
No more tunes. Instead, I’ll outline a course of action;
- Do more walking. (I am doing Slimming World online)
- Keep in contact with my Employment Support Team. (I may have one month left with them)
- Appreciate quality over quantity. (especially as I’ll be doing twelve-hour shifts)
- Keep up with the Natural Remedies. (Holland and Barrett are a Godsend)
- Keep making sandwiches. (Buy my own lunchbox)
- Go back to eating Kiwifruit. (I heard it’s ideal for long-shifts)
- Keep praying and trusting in the process.