- I will be on a new scheme with USEL; now that I have a job. There’ll be a liaison to act as go-between with my Employers. I just need to prepare.
- My brother will be doing the dishes; from now on. I’ll have to pay him £10 per week to do the job. But, I wouldn’t have the time, or energy, to keep up with my washing-up. Whatever it takes.
- The lend of my Mate’s laptop will have to be extended until I get a laptop of my own. His laptop may have to be mailed to him; which will cost an arm and a leg. But I’ll cross that bridge whenever I come to it.
- I will give away the used jars I have, and incineratable waste, to my aunt-in-law. She makes homemade jam out of the jars, and burns the waste in her stove. (I burn whatever has my address and card details)
- I ordered diarrhoea-prevention tablets from Asda. Imodium are impossible to get out of the peelable-pack.
All in a day’s work. 🙂